Saturday, March 14, 2020

Covid-19

Covid-19: Change of Plans


Hey guys!

This blog post was completely unexpected and not planned for at all. As you saw in my previous posts my group and I were going steady with creating our storyboard and script for our film opening. As you can see on our Google Calendar, that I posted a few posts ago, the upcoming week was allocated for our filming time. We had decided on what date we were going to film in school and then also decided on what date we wanted to film the flash mob scene outside of school. Unexpectedly, our school got cancelled until further notice due to the outbreak of Covid-19. Due to this outbreak, we are all staying home and practicing social distancing as well as self-isolation. 

My group and I completely had to change around our schedule, with much of it still in the air. We do not know when the next time we will be able to meet again is. This is scary as our due date is approaching and we had a set organized schedule of when and what we wanted to produce. Now, we are very unsure of the whole situation and hope to get back to school as school as possible so we can film and edit and continue working on our film opening. 

I will continue to update the blog as I know further news. For now, our project is at a halt and there is nothing we can do about it on our end. Time will only tell. For now, here is some insight into Covid-19. 







No comments:

Post a Comment